drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

This morning I decided to try My Morning Mate and on reading the label see; “…mate, black tea and red rooibos…” that’s when my brain short circuited. It’s too early for riddles! How do I steep this thing?!

Being a tea newb, I immediately searched Steepster to see what others had in their tasting notes (thank you). I THINK I brewed it properly because it tastes rather good. It has a slight chicory flavor and a sweet almost caramel smell. I’m not certain what the caffeine content is but I definitely felt the after effects!

Thanks to My Morning Mate, I’m very much awake and ready to tackle the uninteresting required reading that I need to do for an online course. Yay…

Yvonne

Aw, hang in there! I love this tea as well – so musky and cocoa-y.

EvaGrimm

Thanks Yvonne! It’s yummy but does anyone know what the caffeine content is? This thing has a kick!

Comments

Yvonne

Aw, hang in there! I love this tea as well – so musky and cocoa-y.

EvaGrimm

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington