drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

This morning I decided to try My Morning Mate and on reading the label see; “…mate, black tea and red rooibos…” that’s when my brain short circuited. It’s too early for riddles! How do I steep this thing?!

Being a tea newb, I immediately searched Steepster to see what others had in their tasting notes (thank you). I THINK I brewed it properly because it tastes rather good. It has a slight chicory flavor and a sweet almost caramel smell. I’m not certain what the caffeine content is but I definitely felt the after effects!

Thanks to My Morning Mate, I’m very much awake and ready to tackle the uninteresting required reading that I need to do for an online course. Yay…

Yvonne

Aw, hang in there! I love this tea as well – so musky and cocoa-y.

EvaGrimm

Thanks Yvonne! It’s yummy but does anyone know what the caffeine content is? This thing has a kick!

Comments

Yvonne

Aw, hang in there! I love this tea as well – so musky and cocoa-y.

EvaGrimm

Compulsive DIYer, business major, mother to a busy extrovert, tea enthusiast (especially dessert teas),and artist.

My hobbies and interests include: illustration, entomology, euro board games, and stop-motion.

Thanks to flavored teas, I’m quickly turning into a tea addict! I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar but will forgo the sweetener if it’s naturally sweet. Speaking of sweeteners, I am extremely sensitive to artificial sweeteners (they give me migraines).

Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners.

I love getting tea in the mail, so if you see something in my cupboard that you’d like to trade for, feel free to send me a PM!

Kent, Washington