drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

The tea has bits of popcorn inside and it smells like caramel popcorn! My apologies to the tea purists but I always add a little bit of sugar because it makes the flavors pop. It tastes a lot like it smells, with fruity undertones and the rich smell of just popped popcorn.

This is going on my to-buy list! Thank you to Ali for sending this delicious sample!

Suziqzer

Sounds like an interesting pick.
I’m a sugar adder too… :) I think because my mom always served it to us with sugar and milk. I can usually forgo the milk/cream, but the sugar almost always gets added.

Comments

Suziqzer

Sounds like an interesting pick.

Compulsive DIYer, business major, mother to a busy extrovert, tea enthusiast (especially dessert teas),and artist.

My hobbies and interests include: illustration, entomology, euro board games, and stop-motion.

Thanks to flavored teas, I’m quickly turning into a tea addict! I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar but will forgo the sweetener if it’s naturally sweet. Speaking of sweeteners, I am extremely sensitive to artificial sweeteners (they give me migraines).

Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners.

I love getting tea in the mail, so if you see something in my cupboard that you’d like to trade for, feel free to send me a PM!

Kent, Washington