drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

The tea has bits of popcorn inside and it smells like caramel popcorn! My apologies to the tea purists but I always add a little bit of sugar because it makes the flavors pop. It tastes a lot like it smells, with fruity undertones and the rich smell of just popped popcorn.

This is going on my to-buy list! Thank you to Ali for sending this delicious sample!

Suziqzer

Sounds like an interesting pick.
I’m a sugar adder too… :) I think because my mom always served it to us with sugar and milk. I can usually forgo the milk/cream, but the sugar almost always gets added.

Comments

Suziqzer

Sounds like an interesting pick.

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington