Out of all of the teas I ordered, this is my favorite! I’m a big fan of the freeze-dried blueberries in this and rescued them from the strainer to throw back in my cup. I took the advice of other notes by trying a second steep and it was just as good! It’s a creamy black tea with a nice blueberry finish.

If you’re craving a snack then add a little cream to this and it’ll really bring out the pastry flavor! Add sugar and you have a liquid dessert. ;)

Yvonne

Mmmmmm…this sounds lovely!

Comments

Yvonne

Mmmmmm…this sounds lovely!

Compulsive DIYer, business major, mother to a busy extrovert, tea enthusiast (especially dessert teas),and artist.

My hobbies and interests include: illustration, entomology, euro board games, and stop-motion.

Thanks to flavored teas, I’m quickly turning into a tea addict! I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar but will forgo the sweetener if it’s naturally sweet. Speaking of sweeteners, I am extremely sensitive to artificial sweeteners (they give me migraines).

Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners.

I love getting tea in the mail, so if you see something in my cupboard that you’d like to trade for, feel free to send me a PM!

Kent, Washington