My desk is starting to look like a teacup/mug garage sale. I seem to have a bad habit of forgetting to take my mug back downstairs with me and instead start hoarding them at my office desk. Awesome.

Anyway, I have to run a quick errand so I’m steeping a cup of tea to-go! On opening the bag, it looks less like tea and more like something that should be sprinkled over yogurt and granola. It smells like the dessert apple crumble but has a very nutty flavor. I see pineapple, mango, and papaya listed but honestly can’t taste any of those over the walnut and hazelnut. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect so I like the subtlety of the fruit and the overall nuttiness of this tea.

Compulsive DIYer, business major, mother to a busy extrovert, tea enthusiast (especially dessert teas),and artist.

My hobbies and interests include: illustration, entomology, euro board games, and stop-motion.

Thanks to flavored teas, I’m quickly turning into a tea addict! I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar but will forgo the sweetener if it’s naturally sweet. Speaking of sweeteners, I am extremely sensitive to artificial sweeteners (they give me migraines).

Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners.

I love getting tea in the mail, so if you see something in my cupboard that you’d like to trade for, feel free to send me a PM!

Kent, Washington