My desk is starting to look like a teacup/mug garage sale. I seem to have a bad habit of forgetting to take my mug back downstairs with me and instead start hoarding them at my office desk. Awesome.

Anyway, I have to run a quick errand so I’m steeping a cup of tea to-go! On opening the bag, it looks less like tea and more like something that should be sprinkled over yogurt and granola. It smells like the dessert apple crumble but has a very nutty flavor. I see pineapple, mango, and papaya listed but honestly can’t taste any of those over the walnut and hazelnut. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect so I like the subtlety of the fruit and the overall nuttiness of this tea.

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Coursework has taken main stage so if I’m sitting then I’m either doing homework or reading for it. If I weren’t already an introvert, I’d miss my social life. :-P

Once in a while I get real downtime to sneak in one of my hobbies or interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners…artificial sweeteners give me migraines.

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! PM me and we’ll make it happen. :D

Kent, Washington