The steam coming off of this smells a lot like grapefruit zest. It has a nice blood orange color and I like how fresh it tastes. I could see myself grabbing for this when I’m out of juice, which makes me curious as to how it would taste sweetened and chilled! This would be a refreshing tea to keep on hand during the cold and flu season.

Yvonne

Shopping list!

Comments

Yvonne

Shopping list!

Compulsive DIYer, business major, mother to a busy extrovert, tea enthusiast (especially dessert teas),and artist.

My hobbies and interests include: illustration, entomology, euro board games, and stop-motion.

Thanks to flavored teas, I’m quickly turning into a tea addict! I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar but will forgo the sweetener if it’s naturally sweet. Speaking of sweeteners, I am extremely sensitive to artificial sweeteners (they give me migraines).

Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners.

I love getting tea in the mail, so if you see something in my cupboard that you’d like to trade for, feel free to send me a PM!

Kent, Washington