drank Cherry Fantasy by Tealux

It’s 1 a.m. and I can’t sleep so of course I decided it was a good time to sample teas. Woo-hoo for sleep deprivation! At least it’s keeping me away from late-night shopping on tea sites.

This tea has a nice cherry aroma and the flavor reminds me of a flat shirley temple… but with way less sugar. Again, I’m tempted to add cream just to see if it turns into a cherry cream soda. Hmm… maybe it’s sleep depravity coupled with the heavy rain that’s brining out the mad scientist in me because I’m suddenly tempted to experiment by putting this in my soda stream. I better wrap up the tea tasting before things get out of hand.

TheTeaFairy

Lol, I have my best tea sessions during sleep depravation myself :-)
And I can also relate to late night tea shopping spree!!!

EvaGrimm

I’m glad that I’m not the only one. ;-) I controlled myself and just left everything dangling in the “shopping cart” until morning. Shopping online while sleep deprived is my equivalent to grocery shopping when I’m hungry… just mayhem.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Lol, I have my best tea sessions during sleep depravation myself :-)
And I can also relate to late night tea shopping spree!!!

EvaGrimm

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington