drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

I keep saying this but DavidsTea should REALLY consider opening a store in Seattle! Another sample from the wonderful miss Courtney~ It’s so good! I wasn’t really expecting to like it as much as I do but the lime and cream flavors pair up perfectly. I’ve already made two cups of this and am contemplating making another…

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
VariaTEA

It is pretty tasty! I had a cup of this earlier as well :)

Suziqzer

I would love to see them come to Indiana :) It’s such a beautiful place and all.. Lol. I would imagine you will get one nearer you before I can dream of one closer to me.

Courtney

I’m glad you’re enjoying some of the teas! :)

Tamarindel

Oh lord, I wish they would! Is there a ‘Davids please come to Seattle’ petition we can sign?

EvaGrimm

I can only hope. Thank you so much Courtney! Suziqzer I dream of a better world where every city has a DavidsTEA and where “chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.” :P

Suziqzer

Lol.. Sounds good to me too! Poor chickens!

Suziqzer

I’ve only had a few teas from Davids, but I can only imagine how muh fun one of the stores would be … & dangerous to my bank account!

Comments

VariaTEA

It is pretty tasty! I had a cup of this earlier as well :)

Courtney

I’m glad you’re enjoying some of the teas! :)

Tamarindel

EvaGrimm

Suziqzer

Lol.. Sounds good to me too! Poor chickens!

Suziqzer

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington