drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Sadly drinking the last bit of my Santa’s Secret. The peppermint candy cane flavor is so satisfying. I just wish this was a permanent part of their collection, instead of seasonal, so I could buy it anytime!

Courtney

I also had this problem with this one. I found Della Terra’s many chocolate mint teas helped tide me over. Swiss Mountain was good, but even better was Shamrocks & Shenanigans/Minty Cow.

EvaGrimm I just tried a sample of Market Spice Holiday tea and it’s a bit similar but it was right after I tried Santa’s Secret so it could’ve been an aftertaste thing. Hmm… maybe I’ll try some many chocolate mint before I try the others.
Suziqzer

I’m tempted to look for this one next Christmas .. Love minty chocolate teas. Glad to see your tastin note on it.

EvaGrimm

Suziqzer have you tried this one? If not, and I end up buying some, I’ll send you a sample. :)

Suziqzer

If you’re not careful you’ll end up sending samples of everything you have.. Lol. No, I haven’t tried this one but I had my eye on it thinking it would be one to try since I enjoy mint.

Comments

Courtney

EvaGrimm

Suziqzer

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington