drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Let me start by saying that I’m actually a fan of this tea… minus one caveat; the smell. The good news is that the smell goes away completely IF you add creamer. With sweetener and creamer, it tastes like juicy mango with sweet cream. It’s a Mango Lassi without the tart bite (sourness) that comes with yogurt.

Ok, so I was reluctant to post what I think this smells like, but I feel that I should add it in case someone orders it and is really disappointed… (IMO) it smells like cat spray. There, I said it. Just add creamer before you try it for a better first impression.

Suziqzer

Hubby and I find we have that same reaction to a lot of peach scented things… So glad we agree not to bring any of them into our home. I’m afraid I might not have been as patient with the tea as you were in trying creamer to see if that helped. Glad it worked for you, sounds like it made it enjoyable.

I’m afraid I’ve been a little fearful of peach & mango teas for he same reason, but so far I have been pleasantly surprised.

Comments

Suziqzer

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington