drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Lazy day today, decided to try a tea from my Sweet Indulgence sampler. This tea was the one I grabbed. For the 1st steeping I set the timer and steeped it for 6 min. Have enjoyed a second steeping, but didn’t set the timer for that one.

Love the smell of the tea both before and after steeping – fruity but light, not overpowering at all. I found it to be mild (but then I used the little sample tin to make a pot), and very pleasant tasting. My oldest daughter seemed to like it and even had a cup of the second steeping. Youngest on the other hand is very fussy about her teas (she’s only 8) and didn’t enjoy it.

It is one that I could see purchasing in the future ;)

My parents are British so I grew up drinking tea (usually earl grey or orange peakoe). A month ago while hanging at a local mall, waiting for my car service to be done, I came across David’sTea. Since then I’ve been in loose leaf tea heaven, and my wallet has even getting lighter ;)

Delta, BC