drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

I had this tea first in the advent calendar I got 3 or 4 years ago (whenever the first year was that they had it) and thought “…crap. It has coconut in it. Why must you ruin every tea with coconut, David’s?!” But then I tried it. And oooooh, boy. Did I ever like it. And, like everything I do, I forgot to buy some of it before they discontinued it. And then I forgot about it.

BUT THEN!!!! They reintroduced it last year and I bought 100g of it. Now my life is complete! I have Elf Help! It’s fruity, a bit sweet but not overly sweet, and the coconut just adds a bit of…“something” to the tea. Not flavouring, but maybe a creaminess? I’m not sure. And I like that everything is in big chunks, but not so big that they take over a scoop (unlike Daydreamer, with the GIGANTIC pieces of mango). I’ve tried it iced and it wasn’t AS good as I hoped it would be. It seems like it would be really refreshing iced, but I was disappointed. But since it’s really good hot, I’ll stick to drinking it hot :)

Verdict: will re-buy next time they offer it for sure.

I love tea. And I don’t mean like “I like to drink tea in the mornings”. I mean, I LOVE TEA. I also have an intense love for spreading the news that plants and fungi are the coolest groups of organisms on Earth. If you’d like to learn why I think so, you should visit my blog. I write about one cool plant or fungus every day.

London, Ontario