drank Carrot Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to Bonnie on giving this to me in a swap. It seems like everyone, this tea does not smell good right off the bat. I can not put my finger on what it smells like, but its not carrot Cake.
It tastes like raw carrots and apple with agave nectar. Yup, thats what I get…

Bonnie

I’m sorry! Hate to say it but most people don’t like it but now and then someone loves it which I can’t understand!

Ninavampi

This is possibly the worst tea I have ever tasted… How someone could possibly love it is a mystery to me…

Comments

Bonnie

Ninavampi

I’m a lover of all teas. Open to almost anything,but my favorite are oolong, black, and green. I have recently been trying to get into pu’er .

Other then tea, I’m an Apple fan girl and a fan of basketball and tennis. My favorite teams are Spurs,Celtics, Thunder, and …Lebron (LOL). I have a degree in Anthropology, which at the moment is not being used.

Dallas