drank Neapolitan Honeybush by 52teas

Love this tea! Honeybush is one of the only teas that I like flavored now. This tea delivers, when you open the bag you get the strawberry and chocolate right off the bat. I almost never add cream or sugar, but I added a little and it was like drinking ice cream. Satisfies the sweet tooth. :)

momo

My mom decided to order me this, but I won’t get it till next week. Your note makes me want to have it now!

BTVSGal

yeah I’ve gone through half of the bag already. I might need to order the 4oz next time.

Comments

momo

BTVSGal

I’m a lover of all teas. Open to almost anything,but my favorite are oolong, black, and green. I have recently been trying to get into pu’er .

Other then tea, I’m an Apple fan girl and a fan of basketball and tennis. My favorite teams are Spurs,Celtics, Thunder, and …Lebron (LOL). I have a degree in Anthropology, which at the moment is not being used.

Dallas