drank Green Matcha by Pure Matcha

So after the June Steepster box, I wanted to try another matcha that was not a kitchen grade. To try out a good grade A brand after the steepster box sparked my interest. Looking at the reviews I wanted to try this one first.

I will say this is the first tea that I can actually feel the effect of the caffeine. I can drink a pot of coffee and then go straight to bed and not really think twice about it. This I can actually feel. I made two bowls of this a few days ago and I can feel it instantly. This is a good thing since I’m not a morning person. I feel great after drinking a bowl and want to start my day.
This matcha is buttery and smooth. It does not have a bite to it. I have had the Domatcha ceremonial grade and noticed a difference between the two. It has a nice green color to it and it smells fresh.

I’m a lover of all teas. Open to almost anything,but my favorite are oolong, black, and green. I have recently been trying to get into pu’er .

Other then tea, I’m an Apple fan girl and a fan of basketball and tennis. My favorite teams are Spurs,Celtics, Thunder, and …Lebron (LOL). I have a degree in Anthropology, which at the moment is not being used.

Dallas