drank Lucari Chai by BourgeaTEA

yum…Im now slowly moving into more green tea. I’m a huge chai fan, and will try almost any type of chai. This is a nice familiar taste when looking into my green tea section of the cabinet. It has a nice spice to it with a vegetal taste backing it. After reading a few reviews and watching the TeaShow episode I knew that the pineapple is not really pronounced like you would think it would be. I still enjoyed this tea a great deal. It is the first tea I have had that already has sugar added to it. With a teaspoon and a half it was not too sweet. It was just right :)

I’m a lover of all teas. Open to almost anything,but my favorite are oolong, black, and green. I have recently been trying to get into pu’er .

Other then tea, I’m an Apple fan girl and a fan of basketball and tennis. My favorite teams are Spurs,Celtics, Thunder, and …Lebron (LOL). I have a degree in Anthropology, which at the moment is not being used.

Dallas