drank Green Tuocha by Tao of Tea

Ah, I feel better. I guess tuocha is a good digestive aid for both heavy meals and stress induceded dry heaves.
The 175 worked for this steep. So 170 for the first three with a splash of lemon. Nice to have a tea worked out on the second try.
Summary:
While the rose is a sit down, super attentive session of bliss, this is definately more of a through the day everyday tea. I suppose this kind of morning is exactly what it is for. Gah. Exactly the kind of morning for which it is made. I need to administer tea until my grammar returns.

CMT 雲 山 茶

A splash of lemon? In Pu-er? Crazy!

Geoffrey Norman

Whoah! I didn’t know that Tao had a sheng tuocha. I might have to pick it up on my next jaunt there.

Batrachoid

@CMT Really? I never put lemon in pu-erh before but this was the first time I tried to correct an error mid cup. It worked but with the right temp it’s probably perfect.

Comments

CMT 雲 山 茶

A splash of lemon? In Pu-er? Crazy!

Geoffrey Norman