That talk about mouthfeel and zing made me thirsty and cleaning stole my energy. The remedy? A pre-lunch appetizer of two whole raw caco beans, a tablespoon of raw nibs, and a bowl of Liquid Jade to wash them down.
I took a sip with a clean, less sleep deprivation deadened palate first. I must bump the rating now that I can taste fresh half-steamed spinach over the ashy aftertaste. The cacao was eactly the chewy fix I needed and tasted phenominal with a slurp of matcha mingled in. The matcha didn’t exactly wash the cacao down so much as create a grassy, earthy coating on my gums but anything that extends a bowl of matcha for ten minutes is a plus. Between savoring matcha and chewing cacao, I think I found my new favorite long, meditative snack break. I almost skipped lunch it felt so filling.

150 °F / 65 °C

‘m a student of relentless self improvement and social cooperation.
I love Japanese teas, whites, pu’erh, and tisanes. I don’t out right dislike any kind of tea; everything gets a fair chance as a gift from the Earth.
Reviewing new teas always makes me a happy frog. Contact me at [email protected] or comment on my blog below.

Georgia