This is the tea that I keep in my desk at work, for those days I forget to bring something else with me. Really, it’s delightful!

It’s a nice, smooth, simple chai with just enough flavour that I’m a bit surprised it’s made by Liptons! Honestly, for a box of tea under $3.00, I was quite impressed.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Michelle Butler Hallett

Oooh, thanks for your notes on this one. I’ve almost bought it three times now but hesitate because I generally don’t care for what Lipton does to tea. Their Island Peach Mango White in the same pyramid-bag series, is drinkable, if strogly flavored.

Beckara

I feel the same about the Peach Mango, I’ll drink it but it isn’t a tea that I particularly enjoy. This IS a better Chai than I expected for the price I paid.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Beckara

Hello, Steepster!

I’m a twenty-something who attends Concordia University studying English Lit and Irish Studies. I also work at an online store that sells party supplies and costumes! My life is literally a party everyday!

Besides my work/school I’m also a comic book lover. I love attending conventions and have, in the past, done so in costume! (In 2009 it was Sally Jupiter). I also co-author a web comic called Abe and Kroenen and plan on being the author for a couple more upcoming projects. You can check those all out on my website/blog if you’re interested!

Now! About tea!

Formerly an avid coffee drinker I realised that 1. I didn’t really like the taste and 2. I really wasn’t ever getting enough sleep. The switch to tea was, at first, a painful one as extensively my knowledge of tea reached only so far as what was available at Tim Hortons and what my grandmothers kept in their cupboards.

I had a roommate, however, that never drank coffee—and slowly but surely I found myself converted. Then, just last summer, I stumbled upon DavidsTea and my life was changed forever.

Besides David’s, I also visit Teaopia whenever I’m back in Ontario, I’ve recently uncovered Camellia Sinensis in Montreal and new place that I’m yet to try—Milly’s Boutique!

I’m also a strong believer in Twinings and The Stash Company, and I’ve recently ordered some teas from 52teas, The Republic of Tea and Andrews & Dunham and I’m eagerly awaiting their arrival!

P.S. I love to write, and I love tea so expect me to chatter about in my reviews quite a bit!

Current Favorite Teas:
Cocoa Paradiso by David’s Tea
Coco Chai Rooibos by David’s Tea
Lady Grey by Twinings
Rooibos Chai Organic by Camellia Sinensis

Montreal, QC (Formerly Cambridge, Ontario)