This tea is HARDCORE!

I’m addicted to Bergamot! My favorite tea is probably Earl Grey, and in a few of my reviews I have complained when certain blends of Earl Grey pussy out on the Bergamot content. This tea makes up for all of that!

It’s pretty much the only tea I keep in my desk at work now. It’s delicious, has a nice strong flavour and it really helps me get through the good ole’ nine-to-fiver.

Michelle Butler Hallett

Total bergamot rush, hey? The first time I drank this, it almost knocked me over.

Beckara

Haha, I know! I love it. You were totally right about this tea. Can’t really taste the black tea in it at all, but whatever. The more bergamot the happier I am.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Beckara

Hello, Steepster!

I’m a twenty-something who attends Concordia University studying English Lit and Irish Studies. I also work at an online store that sells party supplies and costumes! My life is literally a party everyday!

Besides my work/school I’m also a comic book lover. I love attending conventions and have, in the past, done so in costume! (In 2009 it was Sally Jupiter). I also co-author a web comic called Abe and Kroenen and plan on being the author for a couple more upcoming projects. You can check those all out on my website/blog if you’re interested!

Now! About tea!

Formerly an avid coffee drinker I realised that 1. I didn’t really like the taste and 2. I really wasn’t ever getting enough sleep. The switch to tea was, at first, a painful one as extensively my knowledge of tea reached only so far as what was available at Tim Hortons and what my grandmothers kept in their cupboards.

I had a roommate, however, that never drank coffee—and slowly but surely I found myself converted. Then, just last summer, I stumbled upon DavidsTea and my life was changed forever.

Besides David’s, I also visit Teaopia whenever I’m back in Ontario, I’ve recently uncovered Camellia Sinensis in Montreal and new place that I’m yet to try—Milly’s Boutique!

I’m also a strong believer in Twinings and The Stash Company, and I’ve recently ordered some teas from 52teas, The Republic of Tea and Andrews & Dunham and I’m eagerly awaiting their arrival!

P.S. I love to write, and I love tea so expect me to chatter about in my reviews quite a bit!

Current Favorite Teas:
Cocoa Paradiso by David’s Tea
Coco Chai Rooibos by David’s Tea
Lady Grey by Twinings
Rooibos Chai Organic by Camellia Sinensis

Montreal, QC (Formerly Cambridge, Ontario)