drank Three Wishes Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Delicious!

This tea is light, flowery, and almost…peach-tasting! I sweetened it slightly, and I very impressed with it! I probably shouldn’t be drinking black tea at this time of night, but no matter! It’s light fruitiness makes it SEEM like something herbal, so I can pretend I’m not doing something I’m going to regret when, in a few hours, I can’t sleep.

It reminds me a little bit of Lipton’s White Tea with Mango and Peach, actually! Only, you know, 100x better, and with a lighter taste. You really can taste the flowers!

Defiantly one of my new favorites.

Michelle Butler Hallett

Thanks for posting this — I’ve alsmot ordered Three Wishes three times now. I’ll definitely add it to my next David’s order.

Beckara

Definitely worth it. I have a little line up of teas now, to help get me through NaNoWriMo and it is part of the team. :)

Michelle Butler Hallett

Go, girl! The Chai Guarana will help fer sher. Don’t despise the David’s Organic Breakfast, either.

Beckara

I love the Organic Breakfast! I really like just good ole black teas, and I’m going to need them to reach my word count goals! lol.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Hello, Steepster!

I’m a twenty-something who attends Concordia University studying English Lit and Irish Studies. I also work at an online store that sells party supplies and costumes! My life is literally a party everyday!

Besides my work/school I’m also a comic book lover. I love attending conventions and have, in the past, done so in costume! (In 2009 it was Sally Jupiter). I also co-author a web comic called Abe and Kroenen and plan on being the author for a couple more upcoming projects. You can check those all out on my website/blog if you’re interested!

Now! About tea!

Formerly an avid coffee drinker I realised that 1. I didn’t really like the taste and 2. I really wasn’t ever getting enough sleep. The switch to tea was, at first, a painful one as extensively my knowledge of tea reached only so far as what was available at Tim Hortons and what my grandmothers kept in their cupboards.

I had a roommate, however, that never drank coffee—and slowly but surely I found myself converted. Then, just last summer, I stumbled upon DavidsTea and my life was changed forever.

Besides David’s, I also visit Teaopia whenever I’m back in Ontario, I’ve recently uncovered Camellia Sinensis in Montreal and new place that I’m yet to try—Milly’s Boutique!

I’m also a strong believer in Twinings and The Stash Company, and I’ve recently ordered some teas from 52teas, The Republic of Tea and Andrews & Dunham and I’m eagerly awaiting their arrival!

P.S. I love to write, and I love tea so expect me to chatter about in my reviews quite a bit!

Current Favorite Teas:
Cocoa Paradiso by David’s Tea
Coco Chai Rooibos by David’s Tea
Lady Grey by Twinings
Rooibos Chai Organic by Camellia Sinensis

Montreal, QC (Formerly Cambridge, Ontario)