Made this tea with milk an sugar, as I normally do with breakfast blends.

Now, I’m a fan of Lord of the Rings and I did buy this tea because I thought it would be an adorable tea to own and something cute to offer my friends who also enjoy LotR. That being said, I wasn’t really expecting a lot from the tea itself, I just thought it would be fun!

This tea, however, is incredible! It smells divine, all spicy-and-citrus and has a very cinnamon-sweet taste that reminded me a little bit of milk after Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal has been in it. I recommend it highly! This is one of the best cinnamon flavoured teas I’ve had ever.

Good things come from the Shire.

Hello, Steepster!

I’m a twenty-something who attends Concordia University studying English Lit and Irish Studies. I also work at an online store that sells party supplies and costumes! My life is literally a party everyday!

Besides my work/school I’m also a comic book lover. I love attending conventions and have, in the past, done so in costume! (In 2009 it was Sally Jupiter). I also co-author a web comic called Abe and Kroenen and plan on being the author for a couple more upcoming projects. You can check those all out on my website/blog if you’re interested!

Now! About tea!

Formerly an avid coffee drinker I realised that 1. I didn’t really like the taste and 2. I really wasn’t ever getting enough sleep. The switch to tea was, at first, a painful one as extensively my knowledge of tea reached only so far as what was available at Tim Hortons and what my grandmothers kept in their cupboards.

I had a roommate, however, that never drank coffee—and slowly but surely I found myself converted. Then, just last summer, I stumbled upon DavidsTea and my life was changed forever.

Besides David’s, I also visit Teaopia whenever I’m back in Ontario, I’ve recently uncovered Camellia Sinensis in Montreal and new place that I’m yet to try—Milly’s Boutique!

I’m also a strong believer in Twinings and The Stash Company, and I’ve recently ordered some teas from 52teas, The Republic of Tea and Andrews & Dunham and I’m eagerly awaiting their arrival!

P.S. I love to write, and I love tea so expect me to chatter about in my reviews quite a bit!

Current Favorite Teas:
Cocoa Paradiso by David’s Tea
Coco Chai Rooibos by David’s Tea
Lady Grey by Twinings
Rooibos Chai Organic by Camellia Sinensis

Montreal, QC (Formerly Cambridge, Ontario)