Loved this! It was the tea of the day, which they feature iced. I opted to order it hot, with skim milk. It is very nice. Naturally has a sweetness to it, the cinnamon is strong. cocoa is smooth, definitely going to buy this one!

Will Work For Tea

That sounds interesting, especially with the yerba maté base!

BoxerMama

It was VERY good, I normally don’t like chocolate in my tea.

Will Work For Tea

I’m finding I’m also pretty picky about chocolate being in my tea…

BoxerMama

I do like an iced Mint Chocolate Rooibos, but that’s the only other one I have enjoyed and I’ve tried quite a few. The cinnamon in this is great.

tigress_al

I LOVE chocolate! Is it dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

BoxerMama

Little bit of everything, I believe.

Comments

Will Work For Tea

That sounds interesting, especially with the yerba maté base!

BoxerMama

It was VERY good, I normally don’t like chocolate in my tea.

Will Work For Tea

I’m finding I’m also pretty picky about chocolate being in my tea…

tigress_al

I LOVE chocolate! Is it dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

BoxerMama

Little bit of everything, I believe.

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario