drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

My house feels alarmingly cold. I’m snuggled in fleece with my big dogs. It’s our first winter in this house and I feel like we may need to better insulate it. This is my first reveiw it what feels like a long time. I used to do one almost every morning until my car broke down (the parts arrive tomorrow YAY!)
This is an almost overwhelmingly cozy tea. All I need to do is start my fireplace and then I’m doing exactly what this tea is intended for. Smooth peppermint, with a hint of creaminess, vanilla maybe?
I want to put up my tree now.

Bonnie

I remember loving the smell of this last Winter and sharing it with my grandsons.

BoxerMama

My little girl loves it!

Comments

Bonnie

BoxerMama

My little girl loves it!

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario