drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

24 Days of Tea Day #2!
Another one I had never tried, I always go for jumpy monkey. I started drinking this cup, sipping away and got completely distracted online shopping and now that it’s 3/4 gone here I am!
I expected it to be too sweet. I find mate to be naturally sweet, almost to a fault. But when I tasted it, it was slightly bland. I added a bit of milk and sugar and now we’re back in business.
I know it raspberry, but everything combined almost tastes more banana-y to me. It’s good, but I wont stock it.

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario