I’m bored it my collection again and anxious for my black friday arrivals. Sip down! I had some of this yesterday and I didn’t actually remember liking it this much! Ginger-y goodness!

KeenTeaThyme

This is one I’ve got to try! I’m trying to be good and not buy DT, but I may give in…

BoxerMama

LOL! I thought i didn’t like it and it’s been sitting on my shelf since the summer. My taste buds have changed and I love it now!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

BoxerMama

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario