This is so nice and spicy! It’s perfect for this horrendously cold day we’re currently having. It’s a cozy tea, the kind that reminds you of the comfort you get from a big family dinner. The reminiscing and laughter. I’m getting ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. If I actually focus I can even taste the crust!
I made this one in my little porcelain matcha bowl with my bamboo whisk. I steamed up some milk to have it as a latte. I feel like this was the perfect way to have it. My husband even let me try it when he used it in a smoothie. It added a nice spice to his bland, diet shake. lol
I ordered this one in the “There’s Matcha in there?” flavour level. I think it’s perfect this way, but I love spice. This is one of the best pumpkin teas I have tried so far, though I don’t really catch a whole lot of pumpkin, more so the spices that so a long with it. I want to make a good, old fashioned Libby’s Pumpkin Pie now. Guess that gives me something to do on my next day off! Thank Red Leaf, you kinda rock!

You can buy it here!

Kamyria

Yum! I love teas that make me warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Comments

Kamyria

Yum! I love teas that make me warm and fuzzy inside. :)

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario