drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

Oh, the sweet, tangy comfort you bring. I love you and I need you and you always help to clear my head.
What a day. My poor dog had a rough go of it and ended up going through a million tests and getting diagnosed with a heart condition. We still need more answers though. But, man what long terrifying day.
I figured out that this is my go to tea though

oh i hope your dog is ok and that you’re able to relax and come down from all the stress :(

BoxerMama

He’s definitely not himself, but he’s much better.

BoxerMama

Oh. . . You meant me! lol, I’m definitely not myself, but I’m much better. ;)

well i’m glad he’s much better too :)

Butiki Teas

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your doggy. It must have been a very emotionally draining day.

Comments

BoxerMama

He’s definitely not himself, but he’s much better.

BoxerMama

Oh. . . You meant me! lol, I’m definitely not myself, but I’m much better. ;)

well i’m glad he’s much better too :)

Butiki Teas

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario