A friend of mine recommended that try some chamomile teas because I’ve been having trouble sleeping.

I am not sure why I tried this…(could have been the free tin, I won’t lie)…because I loathe spearmint. Oddly enough, I love this tea. Everything blends together well, and it is just so soothing. It is such a comforting cup of tea that it has helped me wind down before sleep on a number of occasions now. I will definitely be repurchasing this one. :)

Stephanie V

This is one of my standard cupboard teas. My mom was a huge Celestial Seasonings fan, so I grew up buying and trying all their teas. I’m glad you liked this one!

Bubbles

I’m pretty sure I will always try to have some of this around. It is a really relaxing tea.

Comments

Stephanie V

Bubbles

I love crafting (especially macrame), books, and tea (obviously). I also collect Wade figurines (…the same people who make the figurines for Red Rose tea.).

I have a slight obsession with nail polish.

I adore Earl Grey. :)