drank Snow Bunny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Day 71 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge. (I’ve got a backlog of about ten days to put my logs in for, I’ll probably get to those tomorrow.)

I was cosplaying Honey-senpai from Ouran High School Host Club for a lecture today (yes, I was doing a lecture in costume. Yes, the costume was relevant. I feel like such a happy dork right now). I hadn’t tried this one yet, and it seemed appropriate, seeing as Honey and bunnies seem to go hand in hand. (I also had a slice of delicious cake. Tee hee!)

This tea has a nice blend of fruity-sweet to it. I’m on my third steep right now and it’s still coming through. The flavour is a little more subtle than I’d like it to be — I will try steeping it a bit longer the next time I have this flavour to see if that will make a difference. But it is a lovely tea, and I’m sad it’s only part of the seasonal collection. (That and Hot Toboggan. Mmmmmm.)

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada