drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

Day 77 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge. (Catching up on the backlog again!)

Dumped what I had of this (16g) in a good-sized teapot, in celebration of Flag Day (Febrary 15th, for all us Canadians!!)

I found the flavour combination of this a little odd. Nothing was bad about it, but the flavours didn’t seem to meld together as I would have liked them to. I suppose the minty and fruity flavours just didn’t…. coalesce as they should have for an optimal combination. I’d like to see if another tea can make the combination of fruity and minty work better.

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada