drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Adding a second note because I had a note done for this right when I drank it, but I forgot to post it. Aaargh!

Advent calendar sample dumped in my 2-cupper. Waited a day to post this because I wanted to have it resteeped before I made my final decision….
Sunday was a day of heavy meals, and so it seemed appropriate to have this, which has a lot of digestive aids.
…unfortunately, without any label quite on my little sample and separated from the advent calendar itself, I seem to have mistaken it for an herbal tea. Oh well…

First cup was wonderful – it tasted… kind of herb-y and citrus-y. I think the oolong flavour was coming out as well, and this was confusing me a bit – the first hint that I wasn’t dealing with an herbal tea after all. Second cup, which had been brewing longer, was quite bitter (oops! That’s my fault, so I’m not blaming the tea for that), but still drinkable at least.
Thank goodness DAVIDs usually labels their teas quite clearly – it makes it harder to make mistakes like this. Still, a nice tea, and certainly did help settle my stomach after too much heavy food for one day.

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada