drank Coconut Chai Latte by Tea Forte

Wow. You can really smell the coconut right off from the moment you open the packet. The coconut actually gives a rather creamy flavour that goes well with the spices making it chai. As it cools, the toasted quality comes out more.
I was somewhat surprised that the directions didn’t mention milk and sugar, as this is specifically entitled as a latte, but decided to make it and try it without anyway. I don’t regret it, but I do wonder what it would be like when doctored up as I normally would with chai, or made with hot milk rather than the water that the packet directs, as well.

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada