drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

Day 39 in my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

1tbsp in my 2-cupper. Didn’t pay attention to steep time so haven’t put it down.

I found this a little strong, even though it was brewed as instructed. The flavour was wonderful, but I think it tastes better brewed with a little less “leaf” put in. That being said, the colour is a beautiful deep pink, and the flavour isn’t bad.

The best way to describe the taste of this tea is as a hot version of pink lemonade. …at least if you’re not having it iced. There is a lovely level of tartness to this, and the colour is very playful — this is the first pink tea I ever had (though through DAVIDs I’ve had a handful of others since). I’m glad it’s come back — it’s certainly deserving. Not bad on a resteep either, though of course nowhere near as powerful as the first time around (especially in colour).

Boiling

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada