drank Chai Guarana by DAVIDsTEA

Day 54 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge!

Bough a cup of this in-store. Managed to spill around a tenth of it on myself — I’d forgotten how hard it is to manouver tea and an umbrella at the same time.

Nonetheless, the tea was quite good straight — it had a lovely pungent chai flavour, with sweetness. I quite enjoyed it. However, I’m not sure if it’s because it doesn’t resteep well or because it’s just not as good this way, but I didn’t like it as much the second time around with milk and brown sugar. Therefore, I think this might be the first chai I really prefer straight!

I just hope I have better drinking conditions the next time I indulge in a cup of this….

Indigobloom

eeek, umbrellas and tea really don’t mix!! I’ve had to fight that battle more times than I like to admit :(

Comments

Indigobloom

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada