drank Strawberry by Lupicia

It definitely smells like strawberries, but the taste isn’t very strong. It’s good, but I don’t think I would buy it in bulk.

It says it goes well with milk, and I tried it both ways. I like it better straight because the strawberry flavor wasn’t very strong. Strange for a tea named Strawberry. This was kind of disappointing.

It’s not a bad tea by any means! But I had very high expectations.

Oddly enough, the empty cup smells exactly like strawberry fruit roll-ups! Too bad it doesn’t taste like that. But for those of you who haven’t had it, go to Outback and order a wildberry lemonade (non-alcoholic). Now THAT tastes exactly like a liquid fruit roll-up!

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA