drank Tokio by Lupicia

It has a very fruity, sugary aroma. It smells amazing!

But I don’t think my tongue was made to drink tea today. It tastes pretty bland, which seems impossible with the way it smells.

I definitely watered it down too much. I think this tea is probably amazing. I need to give it another chance. Although I have noticed a trend with Lupicia that the aroma of their flavored teas is often much stronger than the flavor.

Entering the sweet blissful world of tea aromas!

Maryland, USA