drank Fig Rose by Teavana

When I went to convention this past weekend I got to go shopping. Alright! I went to Teavana to grab some fruity tea that would be good as an iced tea. The girl I got was nice, not real pushy about getting me to buy the tin or try smelling too many things. I went back with my co-conventioneer and her sales lady was soooo pushy about her buying the tin… to the point where it irritated me and I wasn’t the customer at the time..

Anyway, I like it. The fig is strong and it’s sweet enough not to need sugar. As it got warmer, the hibiscus came out more and it got a shade too tart. The creamyness is nice, it adds to the smell and somehow makes me think of butter. It’s good but not good enough for me to be certain I want to rebuy it.

Hello! I am loving reading tasting notes and discovering a whole world of teas. My favorite type is definitely black teas. I prefer flavored, dessert types. I love sample sizes so I can try a little of each and have had fun swaps :). My bank account has been crying since I found steepster but I’m trying to exercise (find) some restraint and it helps that I know I’m not alone lol.

Hawaii, USA