drank Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong by Yezi Tea

Steepster ate my note… Aw. Anyway, I had this sample yesterday and man I can taste the smoke. The smoky taste lingers and makes me think about those long gone days where I smoked hours during finals and hung around friends who smoked a lot too (no smoking for me now). Those are dangerous, tempting thoughts… so I don’t think I should drink this often lol. Other than that I don’t get much else and I’d really liked the description of chestnuts and cinnamon – it’s not a bad tasting tea or bitter but it’s not one for me.

Stephanie

I hate when Steepster does that!

Comments

Stephanie

I hate when Steepster does that!

Hello! I am loving reading tasting notes and discovering a whole world of teas. My favorite type is definitely black teas. I prefer flavored, dessert types. I love sample sizes so I can try a little of each and have had fun swaps :). My bank account has been crying since I found steepster but I’m trying to exercise (find) some restraint and it helps that I know I’m not alone lol.

Hawaii, USA