drank Oolong Rose tea by The Tea Farm

Hmm. I’m getting the same lingering sourness from this that I did from the Pu-Erh Rose, so I’m starting to wonder if it isn’t the rose itself. That would be a shame! Roses aren’t supposed to be sour!

I don’t dislike this, but I’m not wild about it. A longer steep seems to bring out some nice bitter yet still light summer flower flavor from the tea to go with the rose, and I feel like in general the tea and the rose are better integrated in this one.

I might try mixing it with something sweet and see what that does….

(After all, I have plenty left to play with! http://www.flickr.com/photos/cait_tea/4624968493/in/set-72157623718023831/ )

Rabs

Holy moly! I know that it’s a tiny teapot, but it looks like the packets are looming over the poor thing ready to beat it up! ;)

Ricky

So much rose tea!

Comments

Rabs

Ricky

So much rose tea!

I like tea!

Since joining Steepster, it’s become apparent that this statement desperately needs further refinement.

United States