drank Paris by Harney & Sons

First of all, I would like to commend the folks over at Harney & Sons for making such an elegant and gorgeous tin for this tea! I have the sachet version and the tin is a lovely white with lavender and copper accents (how did they know I LOVE copper?). Overall, beautifully designed!

The first thing that hit me upon opening the tin was a very strong, almost perfumey fruit scent. Needless to say, I was worried. However, the aroma of the brewed cup is divine: notes of vanilla and toasted almond, similar to how I would expect a vanilla rooibos to smell.

I really enjoy the taste of this tea. The black tea is very smooth, not too strong or bitter, and the flavors (think: vanilla, caramel, mild fruitiness) are present but they do not overpower the tea. I found that adding about a teaspoon or so of sugar really helped to bring out the sweet flavors. Overall, I am very impressed with this tea, and I daresay it would be even better in loose leaf! I purchased my tea at my local high-end grocery store, so sachets were the only option; next time I will definitely order the leaf version to see how it compares.

Note: Please disregard the tea amount statistic – I used one sachet per 8 ounces of water.

Flavors: Caramel, Cocoa, Dried Fruit, Vanilla

TheTeaFairy

Lol, now I want the sachet version just for the tin!

Cameron B.

I tried to add a photo of it to the tea entry, but it didn’t seem to work. Does it have to be approved by an admin or something before it shows up?

TheTeaFairy

Cameron, you can’t copy a photo, only a link to flickr, photobucket, instagram, etc…

Ost