Trying a second steeping of this tea now. I elected to increase the time by 30 seconds just to see how it came out. This time, the fresh hay flavor that I experienced in my first try has deepened to a more straw-like flavor, more roasty and rich tasting. The mild sweetness is still there. Overall, I enjoyed this one just as much as the first, and it’s interesting to see how the taste changes between steepings.

Currently trying to move out of the flavored tea phase and into those tasty straight teas!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Flavored Blacks
Golden Yunnans
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry
Vanilla

Currently Exploring:
Chinese Blacks

Not A Fan
Licorice Root
Hibiscus
Rose Hips
Most fruit blends (they all taste the same to me…)

Rating Scale: