drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I thought I would try this lovely tea with sugar and a bit of milk this morning (okay, so it’s not really morning anymore, but it’s Sunday, okay?). The creaminess really helps the vanilla to stand out, and I love vanilla. So comforting and relaxing – perfect for a lazy “morning”!

Cheri

My theory is that morning can last as long as I want it to on the weekend. If I’m still in my jammies at 2pm, that’s still morning. (I’m not going to deny that there have been Saturdays where I’ve been in my jammies at 2pm…or 5pm. Usually by 5 though, I do start calling it afternoon.)

Cameron B.

My boyfriend is a terrible influence when he’s home on the weekends! He always ends up wearing pajama pants all day, or at least until we decide to go somewhere.

Cheri

If I had no where to be, I could be in jammie pants all the time. Comfy and cute!

Comments

Cheri

Cameron B.

Cheri

Currently trying to move out of the flavored tea phase and into those tasty straight teas!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Flavored Black
Light to Medium Yunnan
Mild Sencha/Kabusecha
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry