This is actually my third tea of the day. I also drank the second half of my S’mores sample from Ost and then a second steeping of Golden Orchid (I had the first steeping last night, I shared it with my boyfriend, who isn’t a tea drinker but he was excited at the notion of chocolate tea). So I brewed this up for four minutes. I usually do 3, but I knew I would add milk so I figured a bit stronger would be good. I then added some sweetened condensed milk (oh boychik…). It was still too hot to drink so I went downstairs to check the mail, hopeful that I would have some new samples to try. Well, no samples, but I did get my July issue of Bon Appetit! I love food magazines!

Needless to say, this tea is delicious with the condensed milk. It’s amazingly creamy and delicious but I can still taste a lot of blueberry. It’s like blueberries swimming in sweetened cream! Yum! If anyone reading this has a suggestion for a really good blueberry tea, I would love to hear it! I love blueberry.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
mj

Blueberry is not a favorite flavor of mine, but even I really enjoyed Blueberry Fields by Tea Source.

Marzipan

I bought some Blueberry Jam from David’s but haven’t tried it yet. I’ll dig it out and try it.

Comments

mj

Marzipan

Currently trying to move out of the flavored tea phase and into those tasty straight teas!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Flavored Black
Light to Medium Yunnan
Mild Sencha/Kabusecha
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry