This is actually my third tea of the day. I also drank the second half of my S’mores sample from Ost and then a second steeping of Golden Orchid (I had the first steeping last night, I shared it with my boyfriend, who isn’t a tea drinker but he was excited at the notion of chocolate tea). So I brewed this up for four minutes. I usually do 3, but I knew I would add milk so I figured a bit stronger would be good. I then added some sweetened condensed milk (oh boychik…). It was still too hot to drink so I went downstairs to check the mail, hopeful that I would have some new samples to try. Well, no samples, but I did get my July issue of Bon Appetit! I love food magazines!

Needless to say, this tea is delicious with the condensed milk. It’s amazingly creamy and delicious but I can still taste a lot of blueberry. It’s like blueberries swimming in sweetened cream! Yum! If anyone reading this has a suggestion for a really good blueberry tea, I would love to hear it! I love blueberry.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
mj

Blueberry is not a favorite flavor of mine, but even I really enjoyed Blueberry Fields by Tea Source.

Marzipan

I bought some Blueberry Jam from David’s but haven’t tried it yet. I’ll dig it out and try it.