I totally killed this one, and I’m not even ashamed… Brewed 5 minutes and then added some sweetened condensed milk. I didn’t consider it a large amount, I just let it coat a spoon and then stirred. But clearly I didn’t brew this strong enough to be able to handle the creaminess, because the spice flavor is now very light. However…

IT WAS SUPER DELICIOUS AND I DON’T EVEN CARE! :P

I’ll be sure to try this again later so I can give it a rating…

Mikumofu

that’s the best attitude! :D

KiwiDelight

It’s impossible to kill a chai! I can only drink it with milk and sugar.

Cameron B.

KiwiDelight yeah I like it that way too, but there’s a point where it’s way more milk than chai, lol. :P

Cheri

It obviously wasn’t ruined if it was super delicious.

Cheri, oh definitely not ruined! Just not exactly reviewable. :P

boychik

Mmm condensed milk!

Sami Kelsh

Oh man, now I want to put condensed milk in all the things! WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS? Condensed milk is the perfect food.

I blame boychik.

Comments

Mikumofu

that’s the best attitude! :D

KiwiDelight

It’s impossible to kill a chai! I can only drink it with milk and sugar.

Cheri

It obviously wasn’t ruined if it was super delicious.

Cheri, oh definitely not ruined! Just not exactly reviewable. :P

boychik

Mmm condensed milk!

Sami Kelsh

I blame boychik.

Currently trying to move out of the flavored tea phase and into those tasty straight teas!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Mariage Frères
Mellow Monk

Not A Fan
Green Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root