Hapatite sent me this tea as a freebie with my stash sale purchase. I haven’t had a tea from Teavana in a long time. I like the sound of this blend, I love nutty flavors and there are big chunks of candied fruit in there. It smells delicious, very nutty and sweet! I steeped about two teaspoons (I always overleaf rooibos blends) for 5 minutes.

I was surprised by the amount of cinnamon in the brewed aroma, considering I didn’t get any from the dry leaf! It smells very creamy and nutty with cinnamon on top. The taste reminds me of apple cinnamon oatmeal! I guess the oat tastes comes from the nuts? I added a little sugar, but I don’t think it’s necessary considering all the fruit is candied. I was very pleasantly surprised by this tea! I feel dirty for liking a Teavana tea… :(

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Nuts, Oats, Rooibos

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
donkeytiara

….it’s like selling your tea soul to the tea devil, isn’t it? :)

Comments

donkeytiara

….it’s like selling your tea soul to the tea devil, isn’t it? :)

I am a shameless Western steeper!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Lightly Roasted Oolong
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Blueberry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Mariage Frères
Yunomi

Not A Fan
High Mountain Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root