drank Watermelon Mint by DAVIDsTEA

Pass the Stash TTB 2.0

I just noticed that I totally missed my 200th tasting note milestone! So hooray! Anyway, this tea. Dry, it has a very powerful scent! Whew. Very strong watermelon-ish scent with a lot of mint. The tea itself is a mixture of a bunch of huge dried fruit chunks.

Yum, I actually like this a lot more than I thought I would based on the smell. I did add sugar, by the way. The front of the sip is watermelon, and it’s very juicy and convincing. Maybe a tiny hint of tart which just exemplifies the juicy flavor. The mint shows up midway through and dominates from then on. It leaves a nice cooling sensation through the aftertaste, which lingers for some time. Very nice, and would be fantastic cold!

Off-topic time! I have signed up for madametj’s traveling tea box(es), and it’s been requested that I get some verification posted from the several people that I’ve swapped with. So if you’ve done a swap with me, please reply to my recent post in the “I would vouch for [username] – tea swap credibility” thread, or send a private message to madametj. Please and thank you! :)

Flavors: Fruity, Melon, Mint, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
TheTeaFairy

Woot for 200 + :-)

mj

I just blew by my 200th note without noticing too haha

Roswell Strange

(Hey, speaking of swaps, would you have any interest in doing one?)