From Nicole with love! That girl must have quite the Yunnan collection considering the number she’s sent to me. :P This one is almost all black leaves with just a few scant golden tips. The dry leaf smells rather earthy with some sweetness. I’m thinking this is going to be another “dark” Yunnan, which are not my favorites. Oh well, for science! ;)

The aroma is quite earthy with that smoky edge, but there’s also sweetness and a bit of raisin or dried fruit. Whew, very earthy in taste! It’s times like these that I wish I had real maple syrup so I could try these slightly smoky teas “Terri-style”. I’ll have to pick some up the next time I go to a real grocery store (there’s a small one on the bottom floor of our apartment that we generally use, convenient but they don’t have everything and some of it’s more expensive).

Welp, I don’t really have much else to say about this tea. It’s just not my style! :P

Flavors: Dried Fruit, Earth, Raisins, Smoke

Nicole

I’ve been a bit obsessive about them over the last few months… :)