Purchased this from Maria in her stash sale. I figured I’d keep going with trying all of my untasted rooibos/honeybush blends since I’d already started. :P Rooibopalooza! This looks like rooibos with those weird little caramel cubes in it. It smells fairly caramelly and custardy.

Meh… This mostly tastes like rooibos to me. There’s a little bit of caramel and a creamy element, but they’re mostly just accents to the plain ol’ rooibos. Tastes woody and slightly medicinal. Not a big fan!

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Rooibos, Wood

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Lariel of Lórien

That one goes well with Oh Canada or the Creme Brulee.

Comments

Lariel of Lórien

That one goes well with Oh Canada or the Creme Brulee.

I am a shameless Western steeper!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Lightly Roasted Oolong
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Sobacha
Blueberry
Cherry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Chocolate-Orange
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Dammann Frères
Yunomi

Not A Fan
High Mountain Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root