More rooibos! :) Continuing my re-tasting of all the Chanakara collection teas that I found at my mom’s place. The tea bag smells delicious, like tart strawberry candy! But not fake strawberry really, just extra juicy and sweet.

Mmm, the brewed aroma is strawberry jam! Deep and concentrated rich strawberry flavor. I’m happy to report that the taste is the same as the smell! YUM-O! It absolutely tastes like homemade strawberry preserves, meaning it tastes like real strawberries but more concentrated and cooked. So good, I’ll have to order this one when I run out of bags! :)

Flavors: Hibiscus, Jam, Strawberry, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
Stephanie

rooibos :P

Cameron B.

But it doesn’t taste like rooibos! :P

Comments

Stephanie

rooibos :P

Cameron B.

But it doesn’t taste like rooibos! :P

I am a shameless Western steeper!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Lightly Roasted Oolong
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Sobacha
Blueberry
Cherry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Chocolate-Orange
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Dammann Frères
Yunomi

Not A Fan
High Mountain Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root