Sipdown! (146)

Ost was kind enough to include a sample of this in the package with my stash sale purchases, thanks dear! I do love me some blueberries. The sample was 2 teaspoons and Della Terra’s website recommended 1 teaspoon for 6 ounces, so I decided to just use the whole thing for my 8 ounce cup. In my experience, Della Terra’s teas need to be overleafed anyway to be strong enough.

This is a perfectly nice flavored tea. It’s mostly pastry and cinnamon to me, with hardly any blueberry. It sort of reminds me of cinnamon rolls with sugar glaze over the top and maybe a couple of blueberries sprinkled over. I don’t think I would order this, it’s a bit too artificial for me. It is quite tasty, but not enough blueberry!

Flavors: Blueberry, Cinnamon, Pastries, Sugar

Hello, my name is Cameron. I’m 25 years old and currently living in New York state with my lovely boyfriend (a software architect). I am currently not employed, which leaves plenty of time for cooking and tea-drinking! I am a staunch lover of pugs and other squishy-face dogs, although sadly I do not currently have one. :(

I am a shameless Western steeper!

My general tea info:

Taiwanese Blacks
Yunnans (esp. Pure Bud)
Lightly Roasted Oolongs
Japanese Greens
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Capital Tea Limited
Yunnan Sourcing

Not A Fan
High Mountain Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Strong Licorice Root