Sipdown! (146)

Ost was kind enough to include a sample of this in the package with my stash sale purchases, thanks dear! I do love me some blueberries. The sample was 2 teaspoons and Della Terra’s website recommended 1 teaspoon for 6 ounces, so I decided to just use the whole thing for my 8 ounce cup. In my experience, Della Terra’s teas need to be overleafed anyway to be strong enough.

This is a perfectly nice flavored tea. It’s mostly pastry and cinnamon to me, with hardly any blueberry. It sort of reminds me of cinnamon rolls with sugar glaze over the top and maybe a couple of blueberries sprinkled over. I don’t think I would order this, it’s a bit too artificial for me. It is quite tasty, but not enough blueberry!

Flavors: Blueberry, Cinnamon, Pastries, Sugar

I am a shameless Western steeper!

My general tea info:

Likes:
Taiwanese Blacks
French Flavored Teas
Yunnan (esp. Pure Bud varieties)
Lightly Roasted Oolong
Japanese Greens (esp. Sencha & Gyokuro)
Genmaicha (traditional or otherwise)
Sobacha
Blueberry
Cherry
Vanilla
Fig
Almond/Marzipan
Chocolate-Orange
Most “Dessert” Flavors (caramel, toffee, butterscotch, cake, cookie, etc.)

Favorite Companies:
Dammann Frères
Yunomi

Not A Fan
High Mountain Oolong
Overly Floral (esp. Rose)
Licorice Root